About Dawn - College Work
Web Pages Made for Courses at UC Berkeley
- CS 184 - Computer Graphics
- This was our (myself and David's) page for our team projects for this class, including the final project. Our final project was a rendered movie, using Pixar's Renderman, of a hearty fire in a fire in a fireplace with a steaming cup of tea in the foreground. I did most of the work on this, especially the models, as David was swamped with his CS 164 (Compilers) final project. I highly recommend the movie of the rotating fireplace tools, since I spent a lot of time on them. =p
- CS 169 - Software Engineering
- The XCraft home page. This is the WarCraft II clone we wrote as our software engineering project. (WarCraft II is a real-time strategy game written for Windows and the Mac.) I designed the pages and created all the graphics for this one (except for the logo, which is Geordan's).
- IDS 100 - History of American Technology
- This is the page for our (again, David and myself) final project. Our final project could either be in the form of a standard paper, or a web page. We chose the latter, since then we could work on it together, instead of having to do two individual reports. For our topic, we settled on the first transcontinental railroad, focusing on the Irish and Chinese workers of the Central Pacific company.